Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1.5 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 cups Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Thoroughly combine condensed milk, coffee, and cocoa.
- Add heavy cream, Jameson, and vanilla extract.
- Mix with a hand whisk until well integrated. Be very careful if you use an electric mixer or blender – you don’t want butter!
- Transfer to bottles and store in refrigerator. Serve chilled.